Un pò di cose, idee, opinioni e fotografie.. un posto per me e per voi!! Benvenuti e buona lettura!

A lot of things, ideas, opinions and pictures.. a place for me and for you!! Welcome and good reading!


Un montón de cosas
, ideas, opiniones y fotos .. un lugar para mí y para ti! Bienvenidos y feliz lectura!


Marta

venerdì 15 ottobre 2010

Never without..

I though that I never come out without my foulard. Every time I wear one: in summer, in autumn, in winter.. no simple scarf (just when it's really really cold, with a wollenhat and gloves) but something like "pashmina" or silk foulard.
In summer, I hate the air-conditioned and a foulard, it's better solution for cold air. When I go inside a Market on in one shop.. I'll can protected my skin with one of that.
In the autumn-fall with my biker-jaket (I hope it's the right word) I can wear every day one different for colour or style.

Every day I try to choose just one of this amazing collection, try to mach the color of shoes, of my bag, of something that I wear but, It's so difficult!!
I have a "huge" collection and now, I don't know where I can put all of this foulard..
Someone have an idea??
What do you think about my colours?? My style and the foulard-style in general??

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Cosa cercate?

amore (13) arte (48) bambini (20) benvenuto (4) cocktail (2) cucina (15) cuore (16) donna (15) emotion (42) family (6) fantasia (35) fashion (48) film (9) fotografia (15) futuro (3) gossip (2) io (3) letture (23) life (87) love (2) me (1) moda (64) mostre (22) movie (5) musica (16) passione (24) pensieri (67) Roma (40) rosso (10) stile (9) twitter (2) viaggi (4) vintage (4) vita (3)